Friday, April 3, 2009

too sleepy for a title

Today work was downtown for the first time. I was able to have lunch with my dad at my favorite cheap Greek place (really not Greek at all since they use ranch dressing instead of yogurt--yum!). We, of course, had more training, which mostly involved me restraining myself from surfing the internet with the computer I was parked in front of the whole day and also occasionally taking notes on eligibility requirements for Medicaid.

I am utterly exhausted. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like after a whole week of getting up at 6:30am. Yuck. They're easing us into it though. This week we had 3 days. Next week, we have Friday off, so we're only working 4 days. Who knew that government employees got Good Friday off? Weird.

I should be looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, but I told my dad I'd go on some run/walk thing with my little sisters. He's picking me and Jeff up at 7:45am. Obviously, my boredom is making me crazy when I'm agreeing to Saturday morning jogs just to have something to do over the weekend. Tonight Jeff and I went to dinner at the Gold Rush and then to see I Love You, Man. Seriously funny movie, but part of me wishes I had just come home after work and gone to bed. I am becoming one of those little old ladies with knitting needles that I fear. Help me. On that note, I actually have to get some sleep, so I can keep up with a 6 year old and a 9 year old tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment